This is a PDF file ready for immediate download. After completing your purchase, the next screen will have your download button. Click that and you will receive the file with My Bedwetting Victory. You can then save and send the file to any of your devices or print it for your personal use.
The appendix includes a printable daily schedule and other helpful reminders for working through My Bedwetting Victory.
All the information you need to stop bedwetting in your home is included within the pages of My Bedwetting Victory. There are no bedwetting alarms or other special equipment, just lots of love, encouragement, training, and prizes.
My Bedwetting Victory is a complete bedwetting solution. Everyone learns differently and at a different rate. Just as some children need extra help with math or reading or behavior, there are some who need extra help with dry night training. In My Bedwetting Victory parent and child learn to use a select, dynamic combination of teaching methods that work to retrain the brain. It’s all constructive, positive, fun, and effective!
- Put an end to bedwetting in your home!
- Understand your child’s struggle and work together positively until those consistent dry nights are reality.
- Learn Jeannie’s mistakes so you won’t stall on the road to stop bedwetting.
- See that there is nothing inherently “wrong” with your child; everyone learns differently and at a different rate.
- Easily set up a personalized chart that works with your family’s schedule and your child’s needs.
- Be assured that anyone can learn a new skill or habit, like staying dry at night, with a boost of pro-active teaching.
- Discover why so many cures fail and be inspired that retraining the brain with My Bedwetting Victory works.
- Develop a fun, positive working relationship with your child, gain confidence, and enjoy battling bedwetting together.
What’s in the book:
Who Is My Bedwetting Victory For?
How to Use This Book
Chapter 1: My Story
Chapter 2: Why Is My Child Bedwetting?
Chapter 3: Sleep Matters
Chapter 4: Learning Theories and Teaching Techniques
Chapter 5: The Daily Schedule
Chapter 6: Dry Night Prizes
Chapter 7: Odds and Ends
Chapter 8: When You’re Not Seeing Improvement (and Want to Give Up)
Chapter 9: Putting It All Together and Launching My Bedwetting Victory
About the Author
My Bedwetting Victory is a solution like no other! It was created by Jeannie Roy to help her boys, ages 11 and 8, stop bedwetting after years of struggle. My Bedwetting Victory is the precise method that she used with her sons to finally have dry nights.
Read Jeannie’s story and you’ll know she understands. She’s been there. You’ll also find she has a cure that really works.